The Blooket is a website that allows you to create or find question sets and play them in different game modes. Blooket Join is suitable for students of all ages and subjects, as well as teachers, parents, and friends who want to have fun and learn something new. Blooket is easy to use and free to join. You can play Blooket games on any device with an internet connection, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Blooket games are fun and educational, as they can enhance your knowledge, skills, and confidence in different subjects. They can also foster your critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills. Moreover, they can make learning more enjoyable, engaging, and interactive.
In this article, you will learn how to join a Blooket game, what are the different game modes and how to play them, and how to create your own Blooket questions.
Table of Contents
How to Join a Blooket Game
What are the different ways to join a game?
- There are three ways to join a Blooket game: by entering a game code, by scanning a QR code, or by clicking on a join link.
- A game code is a 6-digit number that is generated by the host of the game. You can enter the game code on the homepage of Blooket or on the join page.
- A QR code is a square-shaped barcode that contains the game code. You can scan the QR code with your device’s camera or a QR code scanner app. This will take you to the join page automatically.
- A join link is a URL that contains the game code. You can click on the join link or copy and paste it into your browser. This will also take you to the join page automatically.
How to enter a game code, scan a QR code, or click on a join link?
- To enter a game code, go to the homepage of Blooket or the join page. You will see a box that says “Enter Game Code”. Type in the 6-digit game code that was given by the host of the game. Then click on “Join Game”.
- To scan a QR code, go to the homepage of Blooket or the join page. You will see a button that says “Scan QR Code”. Click on it and allow Blooket to access your device’s camera. Then point your camera at the QR code that was shown by the host of the game. The QR code will be scanned automatically and you will be taken to the join page.
- To click on a join link, go to the website or app where the join link was shared by the host of the game. For example, it could be an email, a text message, or a social media post. Click on the join link or copy and paste it into your browser. You will be taken to the join page directly.
How to choose a nickname and a Blook?
Once you are on the join page, you will see two boxes: one for your nickname and one for your Blook. Your nickname is the name that will be displayed on the game screen and leaderboard. You can choose any name that you like, as long as it is appropriate and not offensive. Type in your nickname in the box that says “Enter Nickname”. Then click on “Set Nickname”.
Your Blook is the cute character that will represent you in the game. You can choose from hundreds of different Blocks with different shapes, colors, and expressions. Click on the box that says “Choose Your Blook”. Then scroll through the list of available Blooks and click on the one that you like. Then click on “Set Blook”.
How to Play Blooket Games
What are the different game modes and how to play them?
There are many different game modes that you can play on Blooket, each with its own rules and features. Some of the most popular game modes are:
In this mode, you have to answer questions correctly to earn gold coins. You can use your gold coins to buy power-ups that can help you or hinder other players. The player with the most gold coins at the end of the game wins.
In this mode, you have to answer questions correctly to build towers that can shoot at other players. You can also upgrade your towers or buy new ones with different abilities. The player with the most health at the end of the game wins.
In this mode, you have to answer questions correctly to produce items that can be sold for money. You can use your money to buy upgrades that can increase your production or efficiency. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins.
In this mode, you have to answer questions correctly to eliminate other players. You can also find loot boxes that contain weapons or items that can help you or harm other players. The last player standing at the end of the game wins.
In this mode, you have to answer questions correctly to move your car forward on a track. You can also find boosters that can speed up your car or slow down other cars. The first player to cross the finish line at the end of the game wins.
How to answer questions and earn points?
To answer questions, you have to click or tap on the correct answer from the four options that are shown on the screen. You have a limited time to answer each question, so be quick and accurate To earn points, you have to answer questions correctly and fast. The faster you answer, the more points you get. You also get bonus points for answering multiple questions in a row correctly.
Your points are shown in the top right corner of the screen. You can also see your rank and progress on the leaderboard that is shown on the left side of the screen.
How to use power-ups and interact with other players?
To use power-ups, you have to buy them with your gold coins, money, or items that you earn during the game. You can see your inventory in the bottom right corner of the screen. You can also see the available power-ups on the bottom left corner of the screen. To activate a power-up, you have to click or tap on it and then select a target player. Some power-ups are positive and can help you or your teammates, while some power-ups are negative and can harm or annoy other players.
To interact with other players, you can use the chat feature that is shown in the top left corner of the screen. You can send messages, emojis, or stickers to other players. You can also mute or report players who are being rude or inappropriate.
How to Create Your Own Blooket (Blooket Join) Questions
How to sign up for a free account and access the dashboard?
Once you sign up, you will be taken to your dashboard, where you can see your profile, settings, stats, and question sets.
How to create a new question set or edit an existing one?
To create a new question set, click on “Create” on your dashboard or on the top right corner of any page. Then choose a category for your question set, such as math, science, history, etc.
To edit an existing question set, click on “My Sets” on your dashboard or on the top right corner of any page. Then choose a question set that you want to edit from the list of your question sets.
How to add questions, answers, images, and audio?
- To add questions and answers, click on “Add Question” on the question set page. Then type in your question and four possible answers in the boxes that are shown. Make sure that one of the answers is correct and mark it with a green check mark. You can also add hints or explanations for each question if you want.
- To add images, click on “Add Image” on the question set page. Then upload an image from your device or choose an image from Blooket’s library. You can also crop, rotate, or resize your image if you want.
- To add audio, click on “Add Audio” on the question set page. Then record your voice using your device’s microphone or upload an audio file from your device. You can also trim or adjust your audio if you want.